Breederoo.com Terms and Conditions
- Dog breeders using Breederoo must be registered
with one of the following:
- American Kennel Club
United Kennel Club
United Kingdom Kennel Club
Australian Kennel Club
AS WELL AS their national breed club.
- Dog breeders using Breederoo must do all health testing that their national breed club recommends and publish the results on their website. For example of breed club health testing recommendation: http://www.gspca.org/Health/testing.html. Breeders must be breeding stock that have show or working titles.
- Dog breeders using Breederoo must provide health guarantees on their website.
- Dog breeders using Breederoo must show their breeding stock in conformation events sanctioned by their kennel club.
- Dog breeders using Breederoo must be breeding dogs that have completed their Championship.
- Dog trainers using Breederoo must only use positive reinforcement techniques.
- Breederoo does not permit the online sale of animals via members websites.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to edit/delete website content, terminate accounts, transfer ownership of accounts and domains, or block access to the Service at our sole discretion and without notification.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We do not warrant the Service will be secure, error free or uninterrupted. We are not responsible for any loss of data on our servers.
By using this service you agree that you shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Breederoo harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, potential losses, claims, costs and expenses (including attorney's fees), asserted against Breederoo, its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, agents, customers, officers, contractors, and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by user, it's agents, employees or assigns.
- These terms of service are governed by and construed in accordance with the jurisdiction of Montreal and the laws of the province of Quebec and the laws of Canada, and are applicable to all international users including the UK and the USA. They may change at any time without prior notification.
- All plans are billed in advance. Monthly plans rebill every 30 days. Prepaid plans do not automatically re-bill.
- To cancel your account, you must click the "Cancel" link in the "Account" section of your control panel. Cancellation requests by email or live chat will not be accepted.
- Cancellation must be submitted 2 business days prior to the rebilling date.
- The service is billed in advance, and is non-refundable.
- Websites will be permanently deleted after cancellation.
- Credit card or PayPal chargebacks will incur a fee of $100 to reinstate accounts. Users sites that incur chargebacks will be permanently deleted, and domain ownership transferred to Breederoo.